Love this stuff! A recipe from my mom and it’s super easy to make, and not to mention delicious!
- 2.0 breast, bone and skin removed, Chicken – Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted
- 1.0 container (1 3/10 cups ea.), Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1.0 container (1 3/10 cups ea.), 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
- 1.0 container (1 3/10 cups ea.), 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom
- 1.0 cup(s), Cheese – Low fat, cheddar or colby
- 12.0 each, Small Soft Corn Tortilla
- 2.0 cup(s), Broccoli – Raw
Cut chicken into cubes and then sautee until cooked. Add whatever seasonings (salt-free) that you like. You can use grilled or roasted chicken.
Combine Rotel, Cream of Mushroom and Cream of chicken. Add cooked chicken.
I steam my broccoli until it’s soft. I prefer it softer over crunchy. Either way make sure you cook it a little so it’s no longer raw. I did 7 minutes in my steamer in the microwave.
In a 12×9 pan make one layer of corn tortillas (6). Add half of the mixture, all of the broccoli and spread until even. Add half of the cheese. Layer the last 6 tortillas and repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
Bake at 325 for 40 minutes!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4 g 5 %
Saturated Fat 1 g 7 %
Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23 mg 8 %
Sodium 605 mg 25 %
Potassium 460 mg 13 %
Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7 %
Dietary Fiber 3 g 12 %
Sugars 2 g
Protein 14 g 29 %
Vitamin A 8 %
Vitamin C 36 %
Calcium 11 %
Iron 3 %
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.